We have had the pleasure to know and work with Amy Mancuso Events for over 12 years. It is easy to see why she is considered one of the best in the business. Amy is one of the hardest working and super focused wedding coordinators in Arizona and dare we say the US. Amy's secret sauce is her ability to anticipate her clients needs. She has worked with some of the most demanding clients and has shined. We could go on and on about how warm she is and how she treats her clients like gold!
Here are a few questions we posed to Amy to help you learn a bit more about her:
1. How many years have you been a coordinator? I just celebrated my 20th year in business!
2. How did you get started? I actually got started as a corporate meeting planner working for a company that is no longer in business. When that business closed, the clients still needed someone to produce their events, so I took that leap of faith and started my own company. Clients and friends started asking me to help with their weddings, so even though I knew corporate events inside & out, I knew very little about weddings. I took a class at the time and that’s when I started doing weddings. My company’s grown every since.
3. Why are you passionate about weddings? I love capturing the energy, ideas, wishes and dreams of my clients.
4. Favorite part about your job? Working with amazing couples and seeing their expression when I turn their dreams into reality — Priceless.
5. What are tips for potential clients for hiring a wedding coordinator? With our expertise, negotiating and buying power, your wedding may be worth much more than you could otherwise afford.
Amy Mancuso Events is the Premiere Wedding and Event Planning Company in Arizona and has been a Preferred Vendor at the Finest Hotels and Resorts throughout Arizona since 1996. As a Multiple Award Winning Company, they will work with you to bring your dreams into reality and provide you with the highest quality of services. With their trendsetting style and proven track record of success, each event is produced flawlessly, down to the most intimate detail, creating an exquisite occasion that will be remembered forever!
Here are a few recent weddings we have done with Amy:
Scott + Lucy : Four Seasons : http://www.eyes2see.com/blog/scott-lucy-scottsdale-wedding/
Steven + Jennifer : Private Residence : http://www.eyes2see.com/blog/steven_jennifer/
Photography & Film by: Stuart Thurlkill + Rachel Cannon : Eyes 2 See Photography
Luxury Weddings + Lifestyle Portraits Destination Wedding Photojournalists
All images copyright 2003-2016, Eyes 2 See Photography • Accepting Clients Worldwide • Studio: 480.788.6591